Re: Can't add/update nickname to phone numbers on Verizon website
sunnydaze2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been having same issues for quite some time - maybe November it stopped working.  It really seems to be a fix that needs to be done by Verizon on their website.

0 Likes
Katsat88
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, very frustrating.

Kathleen

0 Likes
CoNative55

Having the same problem - has worked for me for several months, now suddenly today it has not.  It has become important to us due to a child at risk - come on Verizon!!

0 Likes
rbritto201
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can't do this either, used to be able to and it was extremely helpful.  Tried all the suggestions in here, different browsers, and computers.

Is this something they are looking at?

KC6X
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem like the rest. Adding a nickname used to work months ago. Now, it brings up the "Add/Update Nick Name" popup like it should . But any text typed in the "Nick Name" field then hitting the "Add/Update" button is ignored. The text entered makes no difference. The box just stays there until "Cancel" is selected. The message "From" field is not updated. Using IE or Firefox, clearing cache or cookies, makes no difference.

Is Verizon ever going to address this?! Having nicknames instead of numbers is a nice feature when it's working.