Re: Can't add/update nickname to phone numbers on Verizon website
Turtleswife
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's good - I just tried and I still can't......

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wow. Let's look into this Turtleswife. Have you tried accessing from another computer?

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Turtleswife
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes - I've tried 3 computers!!  I could always do it in the past...(TurtlesWife)

0 Likes
Turtleswife
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well today, I'm happy to report that I am now able to add/update a nickname to a phone number on my call log. Thank you for whatever it is you did - you fixed it! Hopefully, it stays fixed. Smiley Happy

TurtlesWife

0 Likes
Turtleswife
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you - I seem to be all set now! Did you do something to correct it?

TurtlesWife

0 Likes
Katsat88
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same problem. I no longer can use the "Add/Update Nick Name" in my My Veison usage page. It used to work but hasn't for the last few days. I've tried on my computer, tablet and iPhone. This problem seems to come and go with no discernible reason. Very frustrating. What should I do?

0 Likes
bobbyn_vzw
Verizon Employee

Help is here! Does it give an error message when you try? What do you experience when you try to update a contact?

Bobbyn_vzw

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Katsat88
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

Thanks for responding. It wasn’t working over the past week, but I tried it yesterday and it actually worked. I just tried it now and it’s still working. Don’t know if that’s just coincidence, but I hope it continues to work.

Best wishes,

Kathleen

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

it seems to happen when adding a nickname to a business, perhaps it's on the business end preventing the nickname.

0 Likes
Turtleswife
Enthusiast - Level 2

I spoke too soon...Now I can't Add/Update a person's name to my call log again.  What is going on??  First I can...then I can't...then I can..now I can't again! There must be a bug in there that needs to be fixed. I see I'm not alone with this issue....Please address this bug!!

Thank you -