Can't activate prepaid phone after factory reset
Heather_Dobkowski

My prepaid galaxy legend was recently acting really weird, being super slow, and freezing. So I decided to do a factory reset, well after I selected to do the factory reset and it reset and everything it froze when it got to the Verizon logo screen when turning on so I took the battery out and attempted to turn it on, well it actually worked. Anyways I went threw the whole language selection thing and then finally got to the screen to activate it again. It didn't even say anything, or give any options then said that it wasn't able to activate. Well I have reattempted to activate it doing *228 multiple of times and finally gave up and decided to call customer service, now have been on hold for 1 1/2 hours I'm really starting to get frustrated. Can anyone please help me or give me any advice on what to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't activate prepaid phone after factory reset
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get this resolved once and for all Heather_Dobkowski! In order to discuss your issues regarding your Prepaid Device please reach out directly to our Prepaid Support Team at 888-294-6804. We look forward to hearing from you soon, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes