Can't access play store or gmail after last update?? Fix?
sddesi

I just received the update and now my gmail only populates if I restart the phone and play store opens to a blank screen??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't access play store or gmail after last update??  Fix?
sddesi

And google maps/driving won't work either...

0 Likes
Re: Can't access play store or gmail after last update?? Fix?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to Settings, Accounts, and remove your Google Account. Then reboot your phone. Re-add the account afterwards.

0 Likes
sddesi

Great...Now it's stuck on the adding screen at "Checking info..."  and I can't re add my gmail accounts...At least I could get to them on start up before!  Does this also block the play store??

0 Likes
sddesi

TIP: Don't delete your gmail accounts...Can't get them back once they're gone.  Poorly functioning is improvement over nonexistent.

0 Likes
Re: Can't access play store or gmail after last update?? Fix?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting your device to update and perform is paramount. Here is a link to the Android page that will help answer questions, and tell you about all the features of the update. Can you access your gmail from a computer? Did you set any permissions for the Play Store App when you updated your software? Do you get an error message at all?
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sddesi, finding your way back to a great experience is right here. Do you have WiFi turned on? Have you set any individual permissions for your apps on your device? Are there any error messages?
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes