Can't Receive Voice mails
trucking45

The past couple of days I haven't been able to access my Voice mail nor receive them. Any help on this would be wonderful, as 90% of the calls I get I usually can't answer and rely on my voice mail to know exactly who called.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't Receive Voice mails
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

trucking45,

Voicemails are very important. What type of error message are you getting when attempting to contact your voicemail? On the handset dial *86. This should get you into your voicemail with no issues.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
robbbin

When I dial my voice mail I get a screen that says to drag the End icon any direction but I'm hearing Please enter your password. I can't enter anything, only swipe to end call. How do I retrieve my messages now? What' s up with this new trick?  Not good.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understamd that can be frustrating Robbbin! What is the make/model of your device? What happens when you select the voice mail application on your phone?

AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cassycassy

I am having the same problem.  No voicemails since the first of this week.  Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V Android version 5.0

0 Likes