Can send text/calls except to one person... Please help
RyanxTwiz
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an LG Enlighten and it's a pretty good phone. I'm able to send or receive text/call from just about anyone except from one of my friends... They're able to send a text to me and I get it, but when I text or call them they don't get it at all even though my phone says its been sent or the call goes through. I even watch to see if any data has been send when it does this. Heck I even tried connecting to Wi-Fi, *228, and and even did a factory reset but nothing has worked... please can someone help me with is problem

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can send text/calls except to one person... Please help
krubby
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am no expert here, but my initial thought/guess is they have somehow blocked incoming calls and/or messages from you on their phone.  I am betting it is not an issue on your end, but on theirs.

Have them search you in their contacts and look for any type of comment about you being blocked etc.

I bet you are just fine and they are the ones that needs to fix something somewhere.

0 Likes
RyanxTwiz
Enthusiast - Level 2

That could be possible but They didn't say anything about blocking me... but I'll check it out once morning comes and let you know if that worked or not... (sorry its 1:17 am where i'm at -_- )

0 Likes
RyanxTwiz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok funny story... once they reset there phone everything went back to normal xD