Can my calendar be retrieved at a Verizon store?
mrscloud

I have a Droid Razr and I had to replace it with the insurance because I dropped it and the glass display cover broke.  The phone still worked...as it was ringing when people were calling me and the green message alert was still visible.

I thought I'd done everything right as far as preparing for a transfer of info to a new phone using Backup Assistant+....however, I didn't realize the  device calendar wasn't being backed up.  Everything transferred except the calendar.

If I take the phone to my Verizon store would they be able to somehow get the calendar's information from it before I send it back to the insurance company?  I really hate to lose this information....my diary of sorts!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can my calendar be retrieved at a Verizon store?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I suspect the data is lost.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It wasn't synced with your Gmail account either?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mrscloud

No....I didn't realize that I had been using the device calendar...not the Google calendar.  Everything else synced but the calendar that came with it originally.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I suspect the data is lost.

0 Likes
mrscloud

I'm not so sure it's lost...I just can't see it to get to it.  I just would like to know what I had scheduled for the next few months, without having to call doctors, etc.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unless there is a way to get to it using the developer tools and ADB, I don't see how you will be able to retrieve the information.

or or do you have any ideas?

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i'm sure it's possible, but it would be way beyond the average joe or a verizon employee.

0 Likes