Can my Turbo be set up to remove e-mail from my phone after it is gone from the server
cpfixer

Can my Turbo be set up to remove e-mail from my phone after it is gone from the server

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can my Turbo be set up to remove e-mail from my phone after it is gone from the server
ClayKirby
Enthusiast - Level 3

This all depends on what type email server you are talking about.  If it's a pop3 account then no.  But if it's an IMAP or exchange account then yes.

0 Likes
Re: Can my Turbo be set up to remove e-mail from my phone after it is gone from the server
Snn5
Legend

This happens automatically when you sync with the server.  So, if you delete it there it will delete from phone.  However you can set the server side to retain copies when removed from phone app.

0 Likes
cpfixer

It is a pop 3 account.  I was hoping since it did with my commando.  Thanks though.

0 Likes
ClayKirby
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can't do that with any pop3 accounts on any phone.  try using replacing pop3 with imap in the server address.  many servers this will work.

0 Likes
cpfixer

Will not take IMAP

Brian Hatala

Maintenance Department

CP Industries

2214 Walnut Street

McKeesport, PA. 15132

www.cp-industries.com

PH 412-664-6622

FX 412-664-6620

0 Likes
ClayKirby
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would recommend you talk to your email provider and ask them if they have and IMAP or exchange server address you can use for your account.  Most places have more that just POP access these days.

Good luck

0 Likes