Can I change a read message to unread?
Agunats
Enthusiast - Level 2

I use the Gmail app in my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 cell phone.  Can someone please tell me how I can change the status of an email from "read" to "unread"?  I cannot find the option as I can when reading my Gmail from my computer.  Help please.

Thanks in advance... Bob

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I change a read message to unread?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The envelope symbol between the trash and the folder symbol.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The envelope symbol between the trash and the folder symbol.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Agunats
Enthusiast - Level 2

That was fast.  Thanks very much.  Do you know anything about a spell checker in the web based Gmail I use from my home computer?  When it underlines a word it doesn't recognize and I right click the word and chose "add to dictionary" everything appears to work fine.  Only it doesn't add the word and reports it again as misspelled.  (one of the words it does not recognize is "Gmail"!).

Thanks... Bob

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Agunats wrote:

That was fast.  Thanks very much.  Do you know anything about a spell checker in the web based Gmail I use from my home computer?  When it underlines a word it doesn't recognize and I right click the word and chose "add to dictionary" everything appears to work fine.  Only it doesn't add the word and reports it again as misspelled.  (one of the words it does not recognize is "Gmail"!).

Thanks... Bob

Nope. I can't even remember the last time I composed an email with my Gmail account on the computer.

0 Likes