Can I block calls with Android 5.1.1 - Droid Turbo II
Askeptic
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

Is it possible to block calls from particular phone numbers on the Droid Turbo II running Android 5.1.1 ? I have been told by Verizon reps at my local store that Vz disabled this feature on my phone, so that it is no longer possible to block calls. Surely there must be a simple way to block calls .... 75% of calls to my cell are telemarketer or scam related... would be nice to simply select the number and put on a black list.

Is this possible? If not, is there a third party phone app that can perform this task on behalf of Verizon?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I block calls with Android 5.1.1 - Droid Turbo II
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Askeptic I get where you are coming from, blocking numbers is sometimes an important necessity. Here is a link that will provide you with steps for blocking calls and messages: http://vz.to/1lKqO6X
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Askeptic
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

While I appreciate your recommendation, I think I will continue to look for a viable solution to the issue. Paying Verizon for a stripped away function that the vanilla phone did without any issue isn't a solution... its robbery. Thanks though!

ali_cia_94

Actually Verizon. That feature to block calls hasn't been working for 5 days.

0 Likes