Can I Adjust The Keyboard Size Of My Galaxy J36v?
bobzim

How can I adjust the size of the keyboard? It is to small and I have trouble texting.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Galaxy J36V
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bobzim I truly understand as I type with 2 fingers due to the size of my hands. If you are referring to the Galaxy S7 Edge you can adjust the keyboard by completing the following. Go to settings – sound and display – one handed operation – turn it off. Keep us posted.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bobzim I truly understand as I type with 2 fingers due to the size of my hands. If you are referring to the Galaxy S7 Edge you can adjust the keyboard by completing the following. Go to settings – sound and display – one handed operation – turn it off. Keep us posted.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check the settings in the keyboard application to see if the size can be adjusted.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes