Call Forwarding and Voicemail Issues
HoumaSapien

here's my situation.  I have a Galaxy S4 I use for a business line which forwards to my personal iPhone.  Problem is, when call forwarding is turned on, voicemail on both phone numbers becomes deactivated.  When you call either line, you get a message like "the number you called is not available."

Simply what I need is to be able to to have my Business line calls forwarded to my iPhone and retain the ability to have voicemail.  Ideally, I would have a seperate greeting and inbox for my business line and my personal line (even if this means using a second voicemail app or service)

Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Call Forwarding and Voicemail Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HoumaSapien, we definitely want to make sure you are able to receive your voicemails, as that is an important component of your phone. Regarding your S4 and iPhone, how did you set up the call forwarding for the numbers?

It makes sense that voicemail wouldn't engage for your S4 as calls are being forwarded to the iPhone.Though VM services should function for your iPhone.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Call Forwarding and Voicemail Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HoumaSapien, we definitely want to make sure you are able to receive your voicemails, as that is an important component of your phone. Regarding your S4 and iPhone, how did you set up the call forwarding for the numbers?

It makes sense that voicemail wouldn't engage for your S4 as calls are being forwarded to the iPhone.Though VM services should function for your iPhone.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes