Call Blocking Feature is Disabled if You're Late on Your Bill !!
Bullied

Wow.... Am I blown away by the corporate crazy-making I've recently experienced with VZW. 

I've got a couple numbers blocked and have had them blocked for a year or so.   Over the past

few days the block has failed - and an annoying robocall has awakened me in the wee hours

of the morning.

Each day I've called VZW CS to ask what's up???  Each day they've assured me that the block

is in place and they have reinstated it.

Today... the forth day in a row where the block has failed,  I spoke with an officious CS Rep. who

explained that when a customer is late on their bill (I was due a week ago.. and I ALWAYS pay my bill)

"the call blocking feature is disabled until the bill is paid."  WHAT THE F#&$^# ?!?!?

Let me see if I've got this right???  VZW is going to let the stalkers have access to you until you pay

your bill.   IS IT JUST ME OR IS THIS A FINE EXAMPLE OF CORPORATE ABUSE.   C-R-A-Z-Y.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Call Blocking Feature is Disabled if You're Late on Your Bill !!
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

That does not seem right however all is NOT lost. If you search Google Play there are a few call blockers on there that work very well.  NQ Call Blocker and Call Control are two that I have used in the past when Verizons Blocking system failed me. With these you can block the calls as well as SMS (text Messages) and you can keep them blocked until you unblock them instead of the 90 days with VZW

0 Likes
Re: Call Blocking Feature is Disabled if You're Late on Your Bill !!
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

They probably don't want you blocking calls from them when they try to reach you about your overdue bill.

0 Likes