Calendar losing enteies
CdRoyall

When I opened my calendar all of my entries were gone! There were a lot of them. This is the second time in a month this has happened. When I stopped in the Verizon store the guy opened my calendar and there was my schedule! He said sometimes it may happen because of updates but ..... Now it's happened again....I'm stressing. Anyone know why this is happening? Thanks for your input.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Calendar losing enteies
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are the calendar entries saved to the phone calendar or your Gmail account calendar?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Calendar losing enteies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for helping out Ann154. I don’t want you to miss a event CdRoyall. Were you able to take a look to see where you calendar is being saved?  Is it the Widget or the actual calendar that is causing issues? What is the make/model of your phone?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes