CAN'T MAKE CALLS!
sharon_fay

My phone and everyone who is on my network is unable to make calls. My phone fails every time and my daughters connects does not ring then disconnects three seconds later. I can't even call Verizon to try and fix this problem. I was able to make a call at 11:45 a.m. this morning. When I tried to make a call at 1:00 p.m. was the first time I noticed it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: CAN'T MAKE CALLS!
Mary19

We are having the same problem with our iPhones (3G) and Android (don't know which was being used but this phone has 4G capability.)  We are in Colorado.

0 Likes
sharon_fay

We have a non smart phone as well that won't make calls.

0 Likes
mariposamom

I'm in Columbia, SC and we can't make calls either.  I have an Android and my husband has a Blackberry.  Can't even access Voicemail.  Tried to email Verizon Support and page does not load properly.  Tried restarting phone no help.  I bet it is an outage that they aren't owning up to.  Texts are going through now but weren't earlier.

0 Likes
sharon_fay

Same here. I'm able to text but can't even call for tech support. How are we supposed to get help when the only way Verizon is allowing it's customers to contact them is through calls.

0 Likes
alnielsen

Same here in Bishopville, SC can send and recieve text messages but cannot make or recieve calls.  Just spent the last 30 minutes talking to support online for them to tell me I have to call technical support.  Umm HELLO phone won't call out.  It has to be an outage somewhere.  But quiet frankly this blows especially when customers only have their cell phones and no home phone.

0 Likes
ameadows

Same here in downtown Columbia. Texts are some time going through and if I try to text my husband directly I can't I have to text him with the number that showed up on my phone as B773034983.

0 Likes
ashaba

Anybody know how long the network will be down?

0 Likes
Lee-Mahr

Same thing here in Sumter.

0 Likes
cle803

Since they are a member of the Better Business Bureau you can file a complaint. Cayce, SC

0 Likes