Re: C811 release date?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ed_C_Exiting wrote:

The Commando 2 looks to have slightly superior specs to the Samsung Galaxy Pro, but one spec that the Pro has is that I can get it now, for $50.  Thinking of getting 3, one for myself and each of my kids.  Can also upgrade my wife's iphone to a 4s for $50.  4 phones for $200.  I wouldn't be thinking of switching if I knew the release date was coming up, say by the end of this month or next, but next year is too long to wait.  Life is short.

The latest version of the Casio Commando will be available June 27th. It was announced today.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

He's not getting it for $50 though

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

gatorb wrote:

He's not getting it for $50 though

I think the Commando 4G LTE is $99 on contract plus upgrade fee. Besides the Rugby Pro is on AT&T not Verizon.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Actually it's $100 after the $50 mail in rebate. You still need to cough up $150 to get the phone. So that's $600 upfront instead of $200 plus four $30 upgrade fees so that's another $120. You can get a Spectrum 2 for free which is a better phone unless having a rugged phone is priority.

0 Likes
kid12997

Got one today seems like a solid phone.  My first smartphone so time will tell.

0 Likes
pyro256

Yes, verizon needs to get off the pot or foget the whole market.  By the time they get the thing ot it will be outdated again, just like the c711 and other devices they have released in the past. Sure makes the other companys look better the torque looks good and works great!!!! It also has all the same featuchers as the phone they can't seem to get out!!!!

0 Likes