Re: Bluetooth
vdastoli1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, been using it since March 2015 in this new vehicle.  No problems until about a month or so ago, around time of last update.  I had this problem about a year and a half ago with my previous Honda and the fix was to uninstall updates to the "Android System WebView" application.  Trying that fix this time did not work.

0 Likes
nicholas_g
Contributor - Level 3

I've seen similar issues with my Range Rover and others pairing their S6 and Note5. Constant connects and disconnects. Seems more frequent when charging and using Bluetooth at the same time.

0 Likes
vdastoli1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any updates on this?  This bluetooth problem has to be acknowledged.  There are many many many users reporting this same issue in different ways and your response is the same to everyone but with no concrete results.  If you have a fix please post it and make it very public for all of us to use.Verizon Wireless Customer Support Tofast4u97

0 Likes
vdastoli1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm still having this problem.  I basically cannot use this "top of the line" phone in my car anymore.  I need to use a crapple device to make calls.

HELP!!!!

Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

This is a Samsung issue and not a Verizon issue. You must report the problem to Samsung for them to diagnose and release a patch. Samsung is in charge of software not Verizon.

0 Likes