Blocking
XxCareBearxX

Does blocking a contract from sending you regular text message's

also block them from sending you MMS Message Text's/ Picture Message Text's?

Or do you still get the  MMS Message Text's/Picture Message Text's that they send you?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blocking
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I possibly had a similar situation with a group MMS message. As best as the VZW rep and I determined, I partially received the message from the blocked number because of the replies to that message from the other recipients.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

It should stop all from coming through.

0 Likes
XxCareBearxX

2 People who have blocked me said that they still get the pictures that I send them in a text

but they don't get my regular texts that I send them.

We tested it out & that's what they told me so it made me wonder

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

What phones do you have and what are they using?

0 Likes
XxCareBearxX

We both have an Android phone.

They have a Samsung Galaxy & I have LG Transpyre

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Then it should have blocked both.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I possibly had a similar situation with a group MMS message. As best as the VZW rep and I determined, I partially received the message from the blocked number because of the replies to that message from the other recipients.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

XxCareBearxX we appreciate you and your business. Let’s dig a little deeper for you to figure out what is going on. I would like to clarify with you, you mentioned blocking a contract. Are you referring to a line that has the text messages blocked in general or do they have you blocked from communicating them?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
XxCareBearxX

They have me blocked from contacting me I think.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

XxCareBearxX,

Thanks for your clarification. Let's make sure we get you all the information you'll need. If they have blocked your number from contacting them at the account level, nothing you send them directly will go through. It's possible that you can connect through third party messaging apps, but not through your services offered by Verizon.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes