Blade vantage low volume on microphone
Xelogen

When I'm using my phone during a call people say they have a hard time hearing me. Is there any way to increase the volume of the phone so that they can hear me and that I'm able to play online games at the same time.

Someone told me that I had to disable a dual microphone but I don't have the option to do so can anyone show me how

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blade vantage low volume on microphone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Xelogen

ZTE blade vantage (Z839)

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why would you play a game at the same time as a phone call?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

First issue it's ZTE and it's low end phone. So you get what you pay for. This phone doesn't have CDMA so your using VoLTE and perhaps your LTE signal is weak. Try using wi-fi calling

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ann154, we appreciate you getting that information. The ZTE Blade microphone cannot be disabled. Another solution would be to turn off the music or sound within the game so that you may increase the volume on the phone. Please reach out to the app provider for instructions on disabling the sound of the game.

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to hear callers with your ZTE Blade Vantage device is vitally important. I apologize for your inconvenience and rest assured we will do everything we can to get to the bottom of this matter. Have you checked your device’s volume controls option? This website link will assist you at: http://vz.to/2oCpXJ3.

Are you experiencing issues hearing callers while in a specific location? (e.g. zip code). Is this happening indoor, outdoors, or both? While on our 4G LTE network service coverage, you should be able to multi-task (e.g. talk and play games online) while using your mobile device. Our community member’s recommendation about using the free Wi-Fi Calling feature is a very good option. This website link will provide additional information about this feature at: http://vz.to/2F4BL17. - RobertC_VZW   

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes