Beyond livid---droid DNA-new sim card wont activate
jcmcmanj
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm am absolutely FED UP with my droid DNA and these sim card issues. After WASTING MY TIME with a factory reset, then getting a new sim card--the thing will not activate or isn't being detected. ANYONE who has been dealing with this issue will completely understand my issue and why I am so upset. And to make things worse I cannot talk to anyone on live chat AND I cant use my only means of voice communication (my cell phone) because my old sim card yields "sim card error" and as stated my new card cant be read and the only calls i can make are emergency calls.

LAWSUIT WILL BE IN ORDER-----because HOW IN THE WORLD did I almost go over my data when more than half of the month there was a sim card error aka NO SERVICE?????

I'm SO over verizon wireless

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Beyond livid---droid DNA-new sim card wont activate
jcmcmanj
Enthusiast - Level 2

As far as the Lawsuit is concerned I've contacted HTC informing them of the issue and the forseeable lawsuit so as far as I'm concerned I'm ready to sue both Verizon and HTC for selling defective devices and not replacing them--My father is a reputable attorney at Law so I have no problem with getting this started, he'll especially will be ready to go when he knows what all is going on and that he's paying for a defective device every month.

I don't know how to get others involved (in order to help out the other unfortunate soles) but once I talk to him I'll post on the forums.

Its time to take a stand and stop getting the run around

It's time that someone does something

It's time for someone to take responsibility

>>Edited to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes