Battery life
hlc3rd

I just purchased a Casio GZone Commando. The battery is only lasting about one day. Id that normal? Also, how can I transfer my pictures from my old Moto Adventure to my new phone. I hooked up the cable to it but wouldn't load drivers. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Battery life
Not applicable

In regards to your battery life – one day sounds about right. It depends what you do with it and the OS is different then the Adventure (a lot of things run in the background with an Android OS).

As far as getting your pix from your old phone, I would save all your pix to an sd card and then you can either save them on your computer or put them in your new phone.  I am sure this will help.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

In regards to your battery life – one day sounds about right. It depends what you do with it and the OS is different then the Adventure (a lot of things run in the background with an Android OS).

As far as getting your pix from your old phone, I would save all your pix to an sd card and then you can either save them on your computer or put them in your new phone.  I am sure this will help.

Thank you.

0 Likes
mattt181
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same problem.......

Verizon and Casio, I hope you are listening..........ONE DAY IS A JOKE!!!!!!

Defective product.  If that much stuff runs on Android, that should have been factored in during product development and a suitable battery spec'd out for this phone.

0 Likes
mattt181
Enthusiast - Level 3

Moving this thread back up.....what is the fix for poor battery life Verizon & Casio?????

I suspect all of the pre-installed garbage constantly running that came on the phone is part of the problem......how can I kill or remove things I know I will never use?

0 Likes