Backup assistant
dimiterp

I understand from reading other posts that backup assistant cannot be turned off or deleted (unfortunately) but mine is telling me that I am almost out of space! I never set it up or gave it any account info online. When I go to find the storage attached to my account on the website, it wants me to set up an account with one of my chat accounts? But it won't let me get into or see something that is already in there somewhere? This makes no sense. And what's further, something has already been backed up to verizon's servers without my permission or knowledge. Is there a way to find where that info is so at least I can go in and delete it? Any help would be much appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Backup assistant
AZSALUKI
Legend

you have to establish an online "my verizon" account. from there you can find your contacts and delete them if you wish (or make sure you have them somewhere else...like export them to google contacts. then delete them from the phone as well). but i'm curious.....how did you get the contacts transfered to your rezound? also...have you transfered contacts from one phone to another over the past few years? if so (even if someone did it at the store for you) then it was likely done with backup assistant.

0 Likes
dimiterp

Actually, I am connected to my work exchange server, so everything is sync'd through that. Which is part of what was weird for me that there was anything even sync'd with verizon. So, if I login to myverizon, where would I look for the contacts? Haven't found them on there yet.

And thank you for replying!

0 Likes
dimiterp

Actually, I am connected to my work exchange server, so everything is sync'd through that. Which is part of what was weird for me that there was anything even sync'd with verizon. So, if I login to myverizon, where would I look for the contacts? Haven't found them on there yet.

And thank you for replying!

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i couldn't find it either....but go here:

https://wbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/nos/ba_nab/overview_def.jsp

not sure why they made it so tough to navigate to? i had to google it to find this link!!!!

0 Likes