Backup Assistant Plus [03] Invalid Parameters Message
indiebell8

Hello,

I'm going on a week now with my new LG Lucid (love the phone btw) but every time my phone goes to backup my contacts & such via Backup Assistant Plus I get a [03] Invalid Parameters Message. I have no idea what that means (obviously) and so far haven't been able to find any information about the error message. I logged onto my Verizon account and my contacts haven't been syncing assuming it's because of this error. Anyone know what might be going on and how I can fix it? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistant Plus [03] Invalid Parameters Message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there indiebell8!

I can help with your Backup Assistant Plus issue. It can be caused by several things so there are a few questions that I need answered before giving a definitive resolution:

1) Is all your other data working on the cellular network (browser, email, etc.)?

2) Have you tried powering the device off/on?

3) Are your contacts showing up in My Verizon?

4) You can clear the Backup Assistant from the device. Go to settings> applications> manage applications> all> Backup Assistance (Plus)> Clear Cache/Clear Data/Force Stop. Power cycle the device and retest.

Let us know if that's successful or if we can help further with the issue.

Regards,

MikeS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistant Plus [03] Invalid Parameters Message
lorussoc

I have an LG Spectrum and am having the same issues.  In response to the questions/suggestions made by Verizon support:

1) Yes, everything else is working.

2) Yes, powered the device on and off a few times.

3) I can't find where in My Verizon my contacts would be so I cannot verify this.

4) I tried these steps but still getting the same error.

What else can I do to correct this?

Thanks

0 Likes