Backup Assistant HELP!
jake2010

I had most of my contacts saved with backup assistant. I woke up about a week ago and all my backup assistant contacts are gone. I can see them on the website and have tried to sync from the website. It says it syncs but no contacts! I have tried power cycling my phone and that didnt help. I know my phone is still getting texts, emails, calls and everything else like normal so now what do I do? I just need my contacts back.

Thank You

Jake

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistant HELP!
Indian
Contributor - Level 1

If you click on Apps..........click on People...........Make sure People is clicked at the top of the screen........can you see them now?  Let us know.

0 Likes
Backup Assistant HELP!
jake2010

Where is apps located?

0 Likes
Indian
Contributor - Level 1

Which phone do you have? 

0 Likes
mycellphone1

lg cosmos2. phone will not turn on

Message was edited by:>Personal info removed<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your contacts back on your device Jake!  Please tell me what model phone are you using?  Have you recently changed devices?  We may only need to reset the Backup Assistant application and re-run the application.  Please let me know so I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
borg0196

I have the S3 (new for me) and it seems to have deleted my contacts. They aren't listed online anymore either

0 Likes
jake2010

Thanks for everyone's help. It turns out all my contacts got deleted but I got them out of the trash folder on the backup assistant website.

0 Likes