nanners313
Enthusiast - Level 2

Won't work! LG Enlighten. Lost my contacts

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Back up assistant
bearone21
Legend

new phone or old phone? are your contacts still in ba if you access on a pc thru myverizon?

0 Likes
nanners313
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks bearone21..but  Thanks to a VERY helpful Verizon tech I now have my contacts back! Smiley Happy

Verizon ROCKS!!

0 Likes
bphillips65

I have both Backup Assistant and Backup Assistant Plus. The plus backups pictures and music but it will not backup.

I receive and error message.

"GulException detected abnormal situation Code_err_card_not_inserted/null"

It is a new 32G SD card so I tried the original 16G SD card and get the same message?

0 Likes
PatriotEagle64

I am having the same problem.  It starts the backup process and the error flashes on the bottom of the screen for about three seconds and then the icon comes up saying backup completed - No new content found.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Mary! Backup Assistant is a GREAT way to archive your contacts! It provides that peace of mind of knowing that your contacts are save if your device gets damaged or lost. May I ask are you able to view your contacts online? Also, have you tried uninstalling, rebooting the device, and re-downloading the app to see if your contacts gets archived? If not then please do so and advise me of the results. ^AH

0 Likes
Subsurface

I'm getting the error every time I open an eBook.....

Any idea's on a cause and/or fix ?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are still able to read while on the go, Subsurface. There may be an issue with the eBook app if other aspects of data work on the phone (browser & other apps)
If that is the case, you should power the phone off/on and then retest it.
If it still doesn't work, the issue needs to be reported to eBook.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Somemedic

It doesnt appear that you can delete BA+.

Now what?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, you can't delete it, but if you have Ice Cream Sandwich or above Operating System, you can disable it (also disable Sync Service).  Also remove the feature from your on-line MyVerizon account.

0 Likes