Are there any Verizon customer service reps!?
nhowardAK

I live in Alaska, where we will not have a store until next year.

I bought a phone last year in HI and kept my plan when we moved up here. That phone broke, past my warranty so I just bought a Droid Bionic off Ebay. Well, the phone I had in HI was a Droid Razr Maxx which has a completely different SIM than the Bionic. Had I known that I would have just bought one online. I know Verizon gives these to Verizon customers for free, so for the past week I have been trying to contact someone.

There is no local store, I can't get through to A PERSON on the phone because I am on someones elses' account and I don't have the password to the account at the moment, so when I finally did get a hold of someone on CHAT, it got disconnected right as the lady was checking my account.

It is now 5am in Alaska and it is saying all chat reps are busy. Is there ONE person working? Good Lord, give me a job and I'll move down and work the phones. It's ridiculous. I'm sure this phone system has thrown off several people in Alaska from starting up service with you guys, might be something you want to think about. I JUST NEED A NEW SIM CARD!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Are there any Verizon customer service reps!?
rcschnoor
Legend

You are on someone else's account?

Why not wait until you CAN get the password or text the account owner and ask them to contact Verizon to send you one?

0 Likes
nhowardAK

I just sent them a message on facebook. I lost their number in my old phone.

I just dont understand why I don't have any access. Online, I can see the bill and even pay it but for some reason I can't even order a sim card. It just doesn't make sense to me since it's for my phone. I'm not trying to mess with the account or anything.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

That's the problem, though, technically it is THEIR phone not yours. THEY are responsible for the phone not you until you have your own account.

sixsixoh

Any update in this, were you able to activate you phone in Alaska?

0 Likes