Are There Any Huawei Phones for Verizon?
gotoofast
Enthusiast - Level 1

Are there any Huawei phones that work on the Verizon network??

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Huawei phones......
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Actually the Nexus 6P is a Huawei built device and it is compatible with the Verizon Wireless network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Smaller phone providers (Huawei, Microsoft, HP, Alcatel and others) are not submitting their phones for CDMA certification due to high cost (compared to GSM) and knowing that current CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless are going to be rolling out new networks over the next several years.

So....based upon what I could find....there are no Huawei phones certified for use on CDMA networks.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Actually the Nexus 6P is a Huawei built device and it is compatible with the Verizon Wireless network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
gotoofast
Enthusiast - Level 1

A friend was in southern California a month ago and mentioned seeing Huawei phones in the Verizon store so I figured Huawei may have some Verizon compatible phones. Would love to see those 7" phablets in person.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

They don't have any available on the website.

0 Likes
gotoofast
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oooops.....yep. Just checked with them. It wasn't at a Verizon store.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'd love to give some of the newest Windows Mobile phones a whirl, but, I'm not quite ready to jump ship. My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge will keep me going for now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dexman We like that you are comfortable with your device and happy with it. We are here to help you if and when you decide to switch. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Why would you reply to dexman instead of the OP who actually has a question?