Apps disappear
rocky281

I have downloaded and bought a few APPS and now I find they have changed and/ or cannot find them to use. I had the APP Scorecenter (sports scores) and after setting it up with my teams and alerts within a day or so the APP changed to a com.proscore??? with a Droid symbol on my screen in its place. When I open it it says "Android home process has abruptly stopped and I must force close"??? WHAT???? The others have done the same and or are able to be seen in my Manage APPS location but are not anywhere as a widget for me to use. I have uninstalled them and re-installed and a day later back to this. The APPS affected are: Scorecenter, Food Finder, Firehouse Scheduler Calendar, NHL, etc. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apps disappear
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

rocky281 wrote:

I have downloaded and bought a few APPS and now I find they have changed and/ or cannot find them to use. I had the APP Scorecenter (sports scores) and after setting it up with my teams and alerts within a day or so the APP changed to a com.proscore??? with a Droid symbol on my screen in its place. When I open it it says "Android home process has abruptly stopped and I must force close"??? WHAT???? The others have done the same and or are able to be seen in my Manage APPS location but are not anywhere as a widget for me to use. I have uninstalled them and re-installed and a day later back to this. The APPS affected are: Scorecenter, Food Finder, Firehouse Scheduler Calendar, NHL, etc. 

Unfortunately this is a known issue with the latest version of Firmware for the Ally (VZB)  What I have seen is that the Apps will work initially, but as soon as you power Down or the phone reboots the Apps can no longer find key components and appear as "Generc" icons which will not run...  We are working on an update for this issue and I will post as soon as I see it come through.

I apologize for the Inconvenince.

0 Likes
Re: Apps disappear
mmeisler
Enthusiast - Level 3

Has this been resolved yet?

0 Likes