Anyone have a Casio Commando 4G LTE?
klschade
Contributor - Level 1

Husband just got his first smart phone... Needed to have the durability of a phone like the Commando, but it is a different kind of phone.  I have had Androids for years and children iphones so I am not completely out of it, but for the life of me cannot figure out how to add or eliminate home screen panels.  Double touching the home button does not bring up an option to add or delete screens.  He has five or six screens now and some are blank and he would like to eliminate them to make things easier.  Anyone know how or if this can be done???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Anyone have a Casio Commando 4G LTE?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try "pinching" the home screen and see if you get smaller-sized screens where you can then long-press on those extra screens and move them to the trash bin.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try "pinching" the home screen and see if you get smaller-sized screens where you can then long-press on those extra screens and move them to the trash bin.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi klschade,

Let's customize your phone for your husband! Please follow the steps recommended by tikibar1 (thanks!). You can also find the steps on page 29 of http://bit.ly/1477wsC the phone's manual.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes