Anyone ever experience the evil reboot dance on their Droid Razr?
IMI
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just over a year old and has always done the evil reboot dance after the battery dies.  Took into the store they couldn't get it to stop even with the hard and soft resets.  Now they tell me that the battery is probably fried and that since it's past the 1 year warranty Motorola won't cover it.  I cannot even get a refurb.  I signed a 2 yr. contract and now either have to fork out $450-$500 on a new one plus another activation fee and another 2 year contract or go on ebay and try to find a used phone that Verizon says is compatible with their plan!  I have been with Verizon for over 13 years and they can't even stand behind their products that they sell.  They say it's the manufacturers problem, manufacturer says its Verizon's incompatible apps/software.  This stinks to high Heaven!  I'm a single mom and have to have a phone to keep track of my kids and cannot possibly afford another phone!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone ever experience the evil reboot dance on their Droid Razr?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IMI, as a mother, I totally understand the importance of having a working device. This 13 year relationship is important to us and we want to provide you with the best phone replacement options. Since your device out of warranty, you may take advantage of this option: http://vz.to/ZILXBT

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes