Highlighted

Anybody able to post to this forum from their Eris??

I've tried a few times without success.  In fact, I can't even get it to bring up the keyboard when I tap in the text field.  I can put in a subject, but it doesn't seem to recognize the text field as someplace to input text.  Anybody??

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Anybody able to post to this forum from their Eris??

Yes. In your forum preferences, check HTML text instead of rich text (probably have to do this from your computer). When you post from a computer, you can select the rich text tab on a per-post basis. Thanx to whomever turned me on to this. Geri O

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes. In your forum preferences, check HTML text instead of rich text (probably have to do this from your computer). When you post from a computer, you can select the rich text tab on a per-post basis. Thanx to whomever turned me on to this. Geri O

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Worked like a charm! Thanks! D Dave
0 Likes
Highlighted

gerio wrote:

Yup that was me that mentioned it. I can just check HTML text straight from my Android phone actually. Don't need to do it from the account.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Great One, sorry I hijacked your kudos...:smileyvery-happy:

I mentioned making the change from a computer because I coudn't get that far on my Eris at the time,

However, I just now tried accessing the options from my Eris and lo and behold, I can make the changes as you mentioned.

The Eris in evolving in my very hands!...:smileyvery-happy:

Thanx again,

Geri O

0 Likes
Highlighted

Great One, sorry I hijacked your kudos... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fixed it. ;-} D Dave
0 Likes