Any News on the Droid 4???
Iceshag1

I've been sitting on an upgrade since August waiting for this phone.  Many reputable websites, including Droid-Life.com and Endgadget reported a December 8th release date.   Obviously, December 8th has come and gone, and since then I've heard literally no news about why it was delayed, or it's next release date.

What's really confusing is that there were leaked documents showing that some Verizon stores had begun training on the Droid 4, and also reports about reps confirming they weren't sure why the Droid 4 was released...which implies that they've had some sort of information given to them about the device.....   However, I've also spoken to several people who have told me they have gone to Verizon to ask about the Droid 4 only to find that the employees they spoke to hadn't even heard about it it's existence.  I then asked somebody I know who works as a Verizon Sales Rep and she confirmed she had never heard of it either, let alone recieved training for it.

Does anybody have any reliable info about why the device was delayed, and when it might be released?  I've been waiting for this phone for quite some time and very anxious to finally get my hands on one. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Any News on the Droid 4???
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

I wish I had more information to provide, but currently we have no information regarding the availability of the Droid 4. If or when this device becomes available with Verizon it will be announced and more information will be available at that time. 

You can click here if you want to sign up for email updates for new device and service.

0 Likes
Re: Any News on the Droid 4???
fl14fm1

If it was never announced by VZW how can it be delayed?

0 Likes