Any Body Got $399.99 Dollars to Buy a 200GB SD Card.!
B33
Legend

Just seen this on Droid Life it was mentioned on the Site it has Quite a bit a Storage I'd hope so for the $399.99 Price Tag Cousin Minny Pearl could get Quite  a few Hats with that amount a Money  Heck you could almost get 2 or more Phones for one of these card Depending on what plan you Picked... Now Amazon is suppose to be selling this Card for around $250.00 so there you somewhat of a  Bargain but still this is one High Dollar Card..

Follow the Link to see it.. http://www.droid-life.com/2015/06/25/sandisks-200gb-microsd-card-now-available/

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Any Body Got $399.99 Dollars to Buy a 200GB SD Card.!
Spiral
Master - Level 1

Yes Amazon has this card for $239.02, quite the steal LOL

The good thing is the price is due to come down as there is rumor of a 512GB micro SD coming out in the near future.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00V62XBQQ?tag=androidcentralb-20&m1k=d_ac

0 Likes
B33
Legend

O my Spiral that is really big in Space but with HD in just about anything pictures and Video its well needed..

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

I am continually being amazed at the size of Flash & HDD storage these days.  I was just looking at a Seagate 5TB external HDD that only cost $135.  I need to think hard to justify, but that is where affordable desktop HDD capacities have reached.

B33
Legend

Well I seen on my Computer in the Tool Bar the Update for Windows 10 you can reserve a copy, Get it now I assume and Learn about it my Garsh I still learning windows 8.1..

But these new Phones are Blooming with Great Cameras anymore, then there's Go Pro and the Drones with HD cameras that are Capturing Video of the Flooding, and other natural Disasters and the Beach Patrol or Life Guards used one out and in California and see all those Sharks swimming close to the Shore.. The Tech age and Digital Gadgets are doing things that are Quite amazing..

0 Likes