Android 5 on Ellipsis 8
Bussa5673

When will Verizon migrate the operation system to version 5. My LG G2 has 5.0.2. I love the capability to easily clear out all of the recently executed apps. It is a pain on my Ellipsis 8.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Android 5 on Ellipsis 8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know its important to have the latest software on your device Bussa5673. We do our best to make sure our equi[ment is updated and working properly. I show the last update for your tablet was on May 29, 2015. You can stay updated with the latest software via this link http://vz.to/165of7C .

KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know its important to have the latest software on your device Bussa5673. We do our best to make sure our equi[ment is updated and working properly. I show the last update for your tablet was on May 29, 2015. You can stay updated with the latest software via this link http://vz.to/165of7C .

KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bussa5673

The current version on my tablet is 4.4.2 and I was hoping to find out when or if you are going to upgrade to 5. Is there something about the Ellipsis 8 that cannot deal with version 5. 

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

From what I can tell it doesn't look like the Ellipsis 7 or 8 will get the lollipop update. The 7 has some articles, but they are always "in the works" and it's been a number of months. I wouldn't hold your breath. If it's that you like to close apps, you can find apps in the play store; task killer etc.

0 Likes
Bussa5673

Thank you for your information.

0 Likes