Re: Android 10 issues with Bluetooth
jpdevlaminck
Enthusiast - Level 2

Clearly you didn't understand my last response. I removed every app from my phone for a day and still had this problem. There was not an antivirus or app manager on my phone. The only thing on my phone waa whatever apps and software  that I cannot remove.

0 Likes
jpdevlaminck
Enthusiast - Level 2

As of last night, I've realized I can't use my Sync for handsfree calls. This now creates a safety issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're still having issues with Bluetooth and now a new problem jpdevlaminck. I see you've performed every step possible to get this issue resolved. The last step is a Factory Data Reset. This will delete your information but if you make sure you back up your pictures, videos, contacts and other data before performing this step you can reload it back to your phone once the reset is complete. Here is a link below with the steps.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-205215/

You also have the option of contacting the manufacture to discuss the issues you're having with your phone and if there is a fix for it or a replacement option? Lastly, we can review your account for replacement options after you've completed the Factory Data Reset. Any physical or liquid damage to your phone? 

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

I'm sorry you're still having issues with Bluetooth and now a new problem jpdevlaminck. I see you've performed every step possible to get this issue resolved. The last step is a Factory Data Reset. This will delete your information but if you make sure you back up your pictures, videos, contacts and other data before performing this step you can reload it back to your phone once the reset is complete. Here is a link below with the steps.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-205215/

You also have the option of contacting the manufacture to discuss the issues you're having with your phone and if there is a fix for it or a replacement option? Lastly, we can review your account for replacement options after you've completed the Factory Data Reset. Any physical or liquid damage to your phone? 

@vzw_customer_support  , with several threads reporting issues with the latest update affecting bluetooth, have you or anyone in your group checked the status with the tech support team or developers?  It seems more appropriate than having ONE user try to troubleshoot their device.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Kenkp

We have 3 of these phones. Done all of that and it helps just a little. If you turn off your wifi it doesnt skip out as much but then you have no wifi and it still terrible anyway. It's the 4th and my wife tried to play music outside, I hadn't told her about the issue yet. She's going to want her iphone back.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kenkp, Motorola released a software update on 7/2 to address the Bluetooth skipping issue on the Z4. Please complete that software update when convenient. Please let us know if the issue ceases once you've had time to test it out after that update has been performed. https://www.verizon.com/support/motorola-moto-z4-update/

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I just updated my Moto z4 and tested the Bluetooth/WiFi issue.  Woohoo! It appears resolved!

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes