Am I able to be reimbursed for having my car towed to a dealership without having called Verizon first?
drewgretz

I had my SUV towed to KIA, where I purchased it a few years ago, because it would not start. Totally forgetting about my roadside assistance membership, when I phoned KIA they told me to just have it towed up to them and charge it to KIA until they know what's wrong. But now I have to pay for the towing and am wondering if the membership I pay for will help reimburse me for the charges I now have to pay?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Am I able to be reimbursed for having my car towed to a dealership without having called Verizon first?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

drewgretz, so happy to hear that you were able to get a tow. I know first hand how stressful it can be to have car issues. You have asked a great question and I can get you pointed in the right direction. To get this answer, please call #ROAD or 1-87-ROADSIDE (877-623-7433) to be assisted by a Verizon Roadside Assistance Customer Service Representative.

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: Am I able to be reimbursed for having my car towed to a dealership without having called Verizon first?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

drewgretz, so happy to hear that you were able to get a tow. I know first hand how stressful it can be to have car issues. You have asked a great question and I can get you pointed in the right direction. To get this answer, please call #ROAD or 1-87-ROADSIDE (877-623-7433) to be assisted by a Verizon Roadside Assistance Customer Service Representative.

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Snn5
Legend

Here is some more info to view before calling to be better informed.

Roadside Assistance Terms Conditions | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes