Ally Dialing Question
Harley2000

When I am on a call that requires entry of additional numbers and bring up the dialpad there is no backspace feature to erase an incorrectly entered number that I can find. It is there on the phone dialer but not the secondary dialpad. Does anyone know if there is a way to erase incorrectly entered numbers on the dialpad?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ally Dialing Question
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

Harley2000 wrote:

When I am on a call that requires entry of additional numbers and bring up the dialpad there is no backspace feature to erase an incorrectly entered number that I can find. It is there on the phone dialer but not the secondary dialpad. Does anyone know if there is a way to erase incorrectly entered numbers on the dialpad?

I don't believe there is a way to erase a number.  I checked this on another Android device I have in my Lab and it's the same thing.  I guess it's an Android 2.1 thing...  What I do when I misdeal, like for my Voicemail password, I just either wait or press more wrong keys so it will prompt me again to enter the correct number...  I know this isn't an ideal solution, but it works.

0 Likes
Re: Ally Dialing Question
firstlady09
Contributor - Level 3

The information LGPro provided is correct. Hope this helps!

0 Likes