All the sudden I can not send emails with my pop3 windstream account? It was working fine, anyone else have this issue?
mingorcazy

All the sudden I can not send emails with my pop3 windstream account, I can receive emails and I can send and receive with gmail and hotmail but now when I try and send emails I get this message  ...   Unable to connect to server (535 5.7.0 Sender is restricted)

Has anyone else had this issue. I have the samsung galaxy s5.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: All the sudden I can not send emails with my pop3 windstream account? It was working fine, anyone else have this issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mingorcazy

We definitely want to get your email back up and running at 100%! Let's check into what's going on. Have you recently updated any passwords to this account? Have you been able to delete the account and re-add it? When you do re-add it, make sure you use these settings:

Incoming Server: pop.windstream.net
Port: 110
Security: none
Outgoing Server: smtp.windstream.net
Port: 25
Security: Authentication
Username: Full Email Address

Keep us posted!

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: All the sudden I can not send emails with my pop3 windstream account? It was working fine, anyone else have this issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mingorcazy

We definitely want to get your email back up and running at 100%! Let's check into what's going on. Have you recently updated any passwords to this account? Have you been able to delete the account and re-add it? When you do re-add it, make sure you use these settings:

Incoming Server: pop.windstream.net
Port: 110
Security: none
Outgoing Server: smtp.windstream.net
Port: 25
Security: Authentication
Username: Full Email Address

Keep us posted!

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mrteach3

I am having the same issue.  I can't even re-add the account since it gives me that error.  Ideas please???

0 Likes
Cassady

I also started having a similar issue yesterday.  I can send emails from my corporate email, however the emails from that account do not load on my phone.  I've checked all the server settings and sync options are they are correct.  I can search within my inbox, and can find new emails, so I do not think it is a server issues but rather some issue with the phone not loading emails.  My other email accounts on the phone are working just fine.  Any suggestions? Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mrteach3 we'll solve this mystery and get you back in the loop! Do you have the Galaxy S 5 as well? If not, what device make/model do you have? Has there been any changes to the device since this issue started?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cassady we'll get you up and running! What device make/model do you have? Have you tried to remove/re-add the email account?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Cassady

Hello Ashley - Thank you so much for the response!  I do have a Galley 5S and had tried removing and re-adding the account as well as most of the other options I could find on the Verizon Troubleshooting page.  However, this Sunday, the email started working again all on its own so I am good to go.  Thanks again!

Cassady

0 Likes