All of my contacts are missing from Backup Assistant and from my Samsung Stratosphere ...
thisisn_tworking

All of my contacts have disappeared a month ago from Backup Assistant and my Samsung Stratosphere - they just went *POOF*.  I have tried every fix mentioned on the forums here and elsewhere but nothing has worked.  HELP!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: All of my contacts are missing from Backup Assistant and from my Samsung Stratosphere ...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I depend heavily on my contacts so I can only imagine what you are going through not having access to them.
Thanks for already trying fixes that are already here.
Are you saying the contacts are also not viewable via our BackUp Assistant site? www.vzw.com/backupassistant
Is there anything in the trash can? If it is all gone, we may be able to still get them back. We need to file a resolution ticket with our Network Repair team to track those contact down. You can Direct Message me with your name & number and I will contact you to get this ticket filed.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: All of my contacts are missing from Backup Assistant and from my Samsung Stratosphere ...
thisisn_tworking

None of my contacts were in Backup Assistant, not online and not on my phone.  Of course, my deleted contacts were there but not the ones I wanted/needed.  After trying every fix from the various Android groups, I finally called Verizon (duh) and Laura was able to solve the problem.  Apparently, the Google OS update a few months ago created a lot of problems and none of the fixes were working for anyone.  So big props to Laura (and Verizon for training her) for solving the missing contacts, missing music and double-entries in my calendar in one 30 minute phone call.  I must say customer has really upped its game.  I've called before and the person hasn't known what they were doing (which is why I didn't call at first) but this was different.   Now you guys need to do something about the website, which is subpar.

0 Likes