Re: After Update to 21.44.12 Droid Turbo keeps restarting
dfrent1

widmech wrote:

Apparently I spoke too soon. after shutting off and charging at night, the phone restarted within the first five minutes of being turned on the next morning.  I read somewhere, that a cover could cause this.  I have a otterbox defender which might be the culprit. I have been careful not to use the power button to wake, but rather the screen option. Maybe its getting stuck or putting pressure on power button?  Without the cover it doesnt seem to take a lot of pressure to push the power button.

my turbo restarts multiple times a day and random. I have no case and not many apps installed, so I am not sure what is going on but it's getting annoying.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having issues with your Droid turbo after the software update dfrent1.  Updates are suppose to help your phone and not hinder them but we are here to help get this resolved. Have you attempted a factory reset on your device yet? This can help with some of the issues you are having. Make sure you have all your data backup up.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
bhargav
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello Verizon support,

Even my droid turbo keeps restarting after the update.

As you guys suggested i did factory reset my phone but the problem still exists. I feel if there is some bug in the update as i never had this problem earlier.

Thank You

0 Likes