Activation
bcham09

I just switched from tmobile to verizon. i got the motorola droid and when i activated it, i still had on my tmobile phone, and now i'm not receiving hardly anything on my droid. is there a way i can fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Activation
AZSALUKI
Legend

i don't quite follow? you're not receiving hardly anything of what? and how did you activate the new phone with the old number if the old phone was still on??

0 Likes
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3
Explain exactly what you did to get changed over. Did you have the same phone on tmobile that you are using on verizon or two different phones? If you had two different phones, then there shouldn't be a problem, unless you are porting a number from tmobile to verizon it may not have fully processed in the system yet. In the case of porting(using the same phone number from tmobile for verizon) a number then you need to talk to verizon support and see what might be happening. Same phone, you may want to try to reactivate it by calling *228 and press option 1. You must have the old phone off if it had the same phone number you are using on verizon. Hope that helps. Otherwise you need to provide a better idea of what you got.
0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

If you did just port over your number and having issues with texting (receive/send) or calling features,my advice is to wait it out. It takes awhile to get everything set up. If everything does not resovle by itself contact customer care.

0 Likes