ATT: None Gmail Users- Folders?
InfiniteClouds

I notice that the folders I've created for my hotmail account don't seem to appear in the mail client on my Droid? Is there a setting I am missing or do I need to download a new client? I can click Settings and FOLDERS but it just shows and INBOX and TRASH without any apparent option to create more.

My folders are already created on hotmails server and it routes 'advertisement' emails to specific folders. I also have some folders sorted emails by contact.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ATT: None Gmail Users- Folders?
M3lton
Contributor - Level 1

I would check the Setting -> Data Synchronization -> Exchange ActiveSync. Or just snoop around the Data Synch area.

Make sure it's all setup correctly. And then, while you're in your e-mail account on your phone, hit menu and hit refresh. See if that helps at all.

I would recommend spending a while and just going through all the settings menus on your phone. Just to get better acquianted and familiar with your phone.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
InfiniteClouds

I don't have any such option in my settings. I'm sorry ... I specified in my post but not in my subject title - I am using the Motorola Droid.

Does ANYONE have a Motorola Droid, use a non-gmail account and is able to have more than just an inbox? Thank you.

0 Likes
M3lton
Contributor - Level 1

Ok, Droid Eris says Data Synchronization, but Moto Droid has an Accounts & Sync folder in its settings menu.

Did you look through the Accounts & Sync folder?

Background data should always be checked on. And you can manage your accounts from within that Accounts & Sync folder.

If your e-mail account is not inside your Accounts & Sync settings menu, then you need to add it.

0 Likes
InfiniteClouds

My e-mail is already set up... and I am receiving it just fine. .... but only my 'Inbox' mail.... none of my other folders show.. I'm just wondering if anyone who has hotmail on the Droid is has more than just their 'inbox' ported over.

0 Likes