ALL pictures missing on LG Ally :(
Scramy123

Tried to open my gallery and all of my pictures and picture downloads are gone. I tried plugging it into the computer and the pics still didn't show up.  Any other suggestions?!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: ALL pictures missing on LG Ally :(
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

Scramy123 wrote:

Tried to open my gallery and all of my pictures and picture downloads are gone. I tried plugging it into the computer and the pics still didn't show up.  Any other suggestions?!

I'm sorry for the Basic questions....  But, When you plugged the Phone into the USB port of your PC, did you mount the MicroSD? which folder did you look in? Your photos should be in the "DCIM" folder  then inside the "Camera" subfolder??  Are they not there?  Have you tried your MicroSD card in a Card Reader?  See if they show up that way...  Are the folders I mentioned showing up?

0 Likes
Scramy123

Thanks for the reply! I mounted it and looked in the folders you suggested. Nothing there but 2 recent pics I took after my others were already gone.  Another thing that is weird is that I had pics set as caller id's and those are still set but I cannot find the pics anywhere????

0 Likes
LGSE7EN

i have lg ally too and all my main pictures disappeared i still have the ones downloaded just not the ones i took on the camera

0 Likes
mike25620

same here, {word filter avoidance}
happened

0 Likes