Highlighted

7726 Spam Text Reporting # changes to 772-6 . Not Receiving Ver. Confirmation text back.

When I forward a spam text on my Mac, I do not receive a Verizen Thank You for Reporting Message back to me. Also, the 7726 number in the To: address automatically changes to 772-6   adding a dash to it.

Is Verizen receiving this report of spam still ? Are the spammers changing to number and adding a dash ?

Anyone else notice this ?  The last 10 I have reported did not receive Confirmation back from Verizen.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: 7726 Spam Text Reporting # changes to 772-6 . Not Receiving Ver. Confirmation text back.

Expert

Is there a reason why you aren't forwarding the messages on your phone? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: 7726 Spam Text Reporting # changes to 772-6 . Not Receiving Ver. Confirmation text back.

Community Manager
Community Manager

We appreciate your diligence when it comes to reporting Spam Texts, Danreynoldsphoto. I want to ensure the correct process is being completed. If you are using Message+ on your Mac, there is a different process which can be viewed under item 10 on the following site: http://spr.ly/66081cLAr Please let me know if this information helps. ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes