P1gp3m

I saw 7.1.2 on a LG zone 4 I want it on my junk j36v also!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 7.1.2
bearone21
Legend

what's your question??

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phone might not be capable of the newer version of the OS. Only the manufacturer will determine if they will update their devices with an OS update.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bearone21, software updates are critical to a device's health, so I can see why you're looking to update your other Samsung device. You can check and see what the latest and most updated software is for each individual device using the link below. Ann154 is correct about the manufacturer determining what updates are available for each device. Please let me know if that answered your question! https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/software-updates/

AkaneM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Only going to happen if Samsung want to do it. Which I doubt. Android 8 is out and Android 9 will be out in afew months

0 Likes