Re: 6 months of bad service, no help, and the run around
stef7
Master - Level 2

They could, but this is probably a perfect example of the left-hand not knowing what the right-hand is doing.

Someone in their Engineering department probably knows EXACTLY what is going on.

But the Customer Support Team probably has to either fall in line, or they are silo-ed and unable to converse directly with engineering.

Not giving you a loaner is so classic.

Try the experiment.

Also call back in to Samsung and ask to speak to their L2 support. 5 in a row is telling... But if all they want to hear is it's probably Verizon's network, well that's a problem.

FWIW, I have an LG G2 and don't have 4G issues. My wife has an iPhone. I always seem to have better reception than her.

Re: Re: 6 months of bad service, no help, and the run around
B33
Legend

I agree with that.. although they'd rather probably tear yours Down instead of one of there production run one's I know for some of issue it lye's in the Kit Kat OS I can say this because that OS messed up my First Droid Maxx that I got just before my Birthday in Feb. when I got that first Maxx home I set it up as I have with my previous smart phones and  it was running fine had  "0"  issues with the Network and apps that I was running on it and as soon as I uploaded the first update before Kit Kat and the Kit Kat update that phone went down hill I seen it with my own eyes and so did the Rep that replaced with the one I have now and it is Running Fine I won't say excellent but Fine on Jelly Bean..

To get back to your issue with your s4  I think some of problems that's o curing with it is because of the Kit Kat OS..  and until they produce a Fix I think the issues with it will continue..

But I will add they may be working on the Service in your Area, or for Matter many areas if there having to restructure the Towers in for the addition of  voLTE  to the system..