6.3.0_B7 Latest software update
V911
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just received a new Intuition VS950 4G by LG from Verizon Wireless as my 2 year free upgrade which cost $30.00 go figure. This phone replaced my HTC Incredible which began shutting down on me, shortly after 2 years were up. The only reason I switched phones is because my old one began to malfunction. I was joking with friends that Verizon pushed a bug onto my phone to persuade me to upgrade. Smiley Happy I really liked my old phone and was not that interested in upgrading. Smiley Sad So I finally broke down and upgraded, finally got used to my new phone, then they push an update to it (6.3.0_B7) and now I have to learn everything all over again, as much has changed, not to mention been taken away. I absolutely hate this new update and wish that these people would just leave well enough alone. This is one thing about owning a smart phone that I really do not care for... Constantly receiving update notices and forced software updates. Of coarse, if you ever have a problem with your smart phone the first question they will ask is... Have you updated to the most recent software version?   And to that I say... <--- raspberry

Labels (1)
0 Likes