4g Casio commando txt notification
cody32190
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got this phone July 2nd and i went ahead and personalized it with my own ringtones and notification sounds but you know how when your phone is in your pocket and you want to silence it till you get a chance to check it later, i cant figure out how to do it on this one. on my 3g commando all i had to do was press the volume keys or the power button puts the phone to sleep. i have tried the original notification sounds as well and it doesn't silence either by pressing the buttons. Is my new phone defective or have they not worked out all the kinks yet since it is a new phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4g Casio commando txt notification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new phone cody32190! I hope you're enjoying it, other than figuring out how to silence it when in your pocket. As you mentioned, you can press the power button, or volume buttons, possibly the buttons under the volume buttons. Since you've tried all these options, please try removing battery for 30 seconds and then restart. If this doesn't work, we may need to replace it, as its within 14-day Worry Free period. If purchased in store, you can take back into store to swap out for new one. If purchased through VZW online, please let us know so we can get started on the replacement process.

You can Follow me and send a Direct Message, and then I will follow up with you. I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Vanessa_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes