4.4.3 or 4.4.4 update for S4??
verizonusergs4

When is the Samsung Galaxy S4 getting the 4.4.3 or 4.4.4 update?  My phone has been so slow since updating to KitKat.  The messaging is terrible and the battery life is half of what it used to be.  The new updates cant be any worse than this. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4.4.3 or 4.4.4 update for S4??
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried to factory reset the device if you are having trouble after a system update?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
deltabond
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did that, twice, and it affected nothing.  Deleting most of my photos seemed to help a little bit, with the main screen freezing, but that was it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm happy your phone is working better deltabond. What happens with your text? Did you also try deleting all long/old text threads you don't need? Also remove any applications that may be having issues. Keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
deltabond
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did all of that, and nothing made a difference.  Once the charger stopped working, Verizon sent me a new phone (since I hadn't had my Note3 for a full year yet) and it still had the Jellybean OS on it, so I have pushed back that 4.4.2 OS upgrade, so my phone works.  I couldn't get the 4.4.2 to cooperate at all, no matter what I did.

0 Likes