3G Data not working..?
esta2987
Enthusiast - Level 2

I paid my bill, it was due today and within the last 2 hours my 3g data has gone away from the top part of my phone, and anything using data isn't working. I have a LG Enlighten. Any one else having this problem or know how to fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 3G Data not working..?
tbriggs

Mines dead too... ????

0 Likes
esta2987
Enthusiast - Level 2

Are you having trouble getting text messages to go through too?

kjstaats

Have 3g issues as well. Southern Indiana area with an iPhone 4s. The signal seems to come and go but no data is going through. Started about 2 hours ago as well.

0 Likes
DarkAngel1864

I'm having the same problem, I can make calls and text but I can't use data

0 Likes
Britt22
Enthusiast - Level 1

mine has also been out for the past couple hours i cannot call or txt anybody or get the internet. and i have done everything possible to fix it.

0 Likes
esta2987
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm about 1.5 hours from sounther Indiana..I'm in KY. It must be a location issue..?

0 Likes
Britt22
Enthusiast - Level 1

im also in KY and mine is still out.

0 Likes
kjstaats

Very well could be. We had some heavy winds and rain blow through the area a few hours ago (and some of it is still lingering). Perhaps the towers may have been damaged.

0 Likes
madvegasking

thank god its not just me I thought my phone had finally gone on the fritz. I am also in the northwest Kentucky southern Indiana area, just south of Henderson KY. Has anyone called Verizon to inquire about it?

0 Likes